The Deadline for Abstract Submission is: July 31st, 2016
10-15 minutes of oral presentation, including screened presentation
Abstract body is limited to 250 words.
Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area, or type it in directly.
To enlarge the view of the abstract area, drag the arrow on the bottom of the abstract frame.
Use the tool bar below to insert/format special characters which were corrupted in the copy & paste process.
Images, tables, etc., must be uploaded as JPG, GIF or PNG using the most right icon of the upper row menu
Electronic poster combined with up to 6 slides, presented throughout the whole conference duration on laptop computers based over the conference exhibition area.
Should the number of accepted abstracts exceed the number of slots for oral presentations, abstracts may be presented as posters. Authors will be advised on the presentation form in the acceptance letter, together with the instructions for poster preparation.
|All the posters this year will be presented as E-posters, Poster submitters do not need to bring a printed copy of their poster|
What is an E-poster?
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the congress and not on a regular poster board.
- Few computer stands will be distributed among the congress exhibition area.
- The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all e-poster presentations.
- The E-poster system allows you to search presentations by: Authors name, Abstract Title and Topic.
- The E-poster system allows you to save a presentation on site either on disk-on key or send it by e- mail.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
#Note to all E-Poster submitters:
The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation).
Once your E-posters abstracts are accepted, you will be asked to submit them also as a PPT file (if you haven’t already done so). Note that these presentations are limited to 6 slides and will be converted to PDF, so please do not include any transitions between slides.
#Note to all Abstracts submitters
Corrections to abstracts can only be made up until July 31st, 2016.
If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author will be asked to register and attend the conference.
For further information, please contact the registration department:
Paragon Group (Dan Knassim Ltd.)
PO Box 12089
15 Abba Even st.
Herzliya 4672533 Israel