Yoav Etzyon is a Partner in the firm’s High Tech and Venture Capital department. Mr. Etzyon represents private and publicly traded companies, in a wide variety of transactions, including equity and debt offerings in Israel and the U.S.
Mr. Etzyon, represents high tech companies in a variety of areas, including cyber, financial technologies, bio-life and medical devices, clean-tech, communication etc.
In addition, Mr. Etzyon has extensive experience in representing lenders in complex, cross-border financial transactions, as well as representing companies and investors from Israel and abroad in merger and acquisition transactions.
Mr. Etzyon has represented:
- Israeli institutional investors, in the purchase of a half a billion NIS loan from a European bank.
- The Meitav group in the merger with Dash-Apex Group and in the acquisition of the indexed linked operation of Clal Finance.
- Mezzanine funds in several complex loan transactions.
- Technology companies in various investment rounds in Israel and the U.S.
Prior to joining APM & Co., Mr. Etzyon worked as an associate in the Capital Markets department at the international law firm Sidley Austin in New York, where he represented American banks such as Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan and Citibank in complex financial transactions including via sophisticated financial instruments and credit derivatives.
Joined the firm in 2010.
- New York State Bar (2005)
- Israel Bar Association (2002)
Membership: Vice Chairman of the High Tech Committee of the Israeli Bar Association (2013-present)
- Tel Aviv University, LL.B., Law, Cum Laude (2001)
- Tel Aviv University, B.A, Accounting (2001)
- University of Pennsylvania, LL.M., Law (2006)
- Tel Aviv University, M.B.A, Business Administration (2012)
Academic Positions: “Venture Capital”, Lecturer, Faculty of Law Hebrew University (2014)